Friday, May 9, 2014

Last Class... WOW!!


Today was the last day of class. It has been one heck of a semester. I started this class with minimum knowledge of technology and web 2.0 tools. Today, I have learned how to blog, screencast my voice over presentations, use smart board lessons, create creative and interactive presentations. I was even lucky enough to learn to make an original Mobile App!! All of these things I would have never thought I could achieve and here on the last class I have done all of these things and I have done them well.  Our last blog of the semester is a video blog. This is the first video blog I have ever created and I personally hate hearing myself speak on video. But to finish off the course with a bang I decided to give it a try. It has been a great semester and I have learned not only a lot about myself but also a lot about my team members and classmates as a whole. All in all, as stressed out as the semester was for me, things are finally going smoother and things are settling down and I couldn't be more proud and happy. Enjoy the video and Have a great Summer!!

My Final Video Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment